Many electric pressure cooker reviews said that they really like to cook with this pot because there are a lot of cooking modes. It is very convenient in our life. Especially, you will have a lot of time to relax after a hard working day. In addition, you can try to cook many different dishes for your family such as cook rice, cook meat, stew bone, cook porridge, cook beans/ tendon, and baking….
In general, an electric pressure cooker is considered one of the kitchen utensils which many housewives become more confident when they cook food. To know more information about the cooking modes of an electric pressure cooker, please refer to some things in this article. I believe you will be more surprised with the great functions of the electric pressure cooker.
- Cook Rice
Here are some typical benefits when we cook rice by the pressure cooker:
- Cook rice in a pressure cooker will save your considerable time.
- Moreover, your rice is also extremely delicious and soft.
- Also, the inner pot of a pressure cooker is made from the aluminum or stainless steel which they are coated the nonstick layer very well. Therefore, the cooked rice will not stick into the bottom of the pot.
- Besides, it is used very simple. You just set the cooking mode (RICE) or install the cooking time. At this time, the pressure cooker can work automatically. Normally, the cooking time is about 30-40 minutes.
- Especially, you have to note the suitable amount of water to ensure rice be more delicious. This is very important because it decides the delicious rice or not.
- Cook Porridge
You can use the pressure cooker to cook porridge. In this case, it only takes you a short time, maybe 40 to 50 minutes. This also depends on the pot.
When cooking porridge, you often cook about 2/3 the size of pot because porridge is easy to overflow outside.
There is a special thing that we can use the pressure cooker to make the cake. It means the pressure cooker can replace a bulky oven. You will have the delicious cakes with this multi-function pressure cooker.
Let’s see the differences between the rice cooker and the pressure cooker during baking:
- For The Rice Cooker
When using the rice cooker to make the cake, you will take the time to control and press the button the several times because this pot is not enough heat.
In addition, you must use the towels to cover to reduce water falling into the cake.
- For The Pressure Cooker
Making the cake with the pressure cooker will make you feel more comfortable than the ordinary rice cooker. In fact, this pot has the automatic function of the bakery (CAKE). You will spend 45 minutes and you will enjoy the delicious cakes.
- Stew Bone
In daily meals, you often take a lot of time to stew because the water of stew bone is very good taste. You can do it very quickly and save the electricity with the pressure cooker. It is a great thing which most of the housewives often apply in the cooking process.
- Cook Meat
When cooking some types of meat as meat, chicken, beef in the pressure cooker, you do not need to add more water. With the high pressure, the pot will use the water ingredients in meat to cook the food. This will retain nutrients effectively.
- Cook Beans / Tendon
- The pressure cooker will also help you cook beans faster than another pot. Your beans will be soft within 60 to 70 minutes.
- Moreover, the nutritional value, as well as the flavor, still retain because it does not cook for a long time at the high temperature on fire.
- Besides, the tendon is a difficult dish which the ordinary pot must cook too long. However, using the pressure cooker, you will have the delicious dish and the tendon is stewed very soft.
In summary, here are 6 cooking modes in an electric pressure cooker. This will help you have many different choices. Many people think that they will spend a lot of money to own one. Actually, this electric pressure cooker has a lot of models, types, sizes, and prices. You can choose the most appropriate electric pressure cooker for your needs. I am sure that your cooking skill will become better and your dishes will be richer thanks to the electric pressure cooker.